What is Social Listening?
Tuning into what consumers are saying tells you everything you could ever need to know about your audience – allowing you to say exactly the right thing when you speak.
3 Things you Need to Know
- Social media listening is searching the web and the social space to see what’s being said about your company, your competitors and other topics of interest.
- There are dozens of different ways to use social listening for your business.
- Natural language processing (NLP) is key to obtaining accurate customer sentiment.
What is "Social Listening" for
Are demographics useless then? No – but they’re not the end-all-be-all. Demographics give you a starting point – that audience you assume you have. But when you delve into psychographic attributes you’re often surprised to discover your audience is more expansive than you realized.
How to gain better results with Social Listening?
- Segments of “feel-alike” users – those with shared interests they are passionate about, because emotion is what drives social sharing.
- Which channels your audience is most active on – they might not be the ones you expect.
- The content, topics, and trends your audience can’t help but interact with and share.
- Who your Advocates and Influencers are that drive the most engagement.
- Where is the most opportunity to connect with audiences psychographic attributes.
Social Listening Articles
Wenn Ihre Marke bereit ist, das Social Listening-Tool zu nutzen, um "soziale Erkenntnisse" zu erfassen und damit zu beginnen, genaue und umsetzbare Einblicke in ihre Strategie zu implementieren, haben Sie einen großartigen Ort gefunden, um zu beginnen! Wir verraten...
Martin Luther King Day is always both a somber and an inspirational day – with participants memorializing the day across the U.S. by hosting events and generating awareness of concerns that impact underserved communities. This year, it also falls on the recently...
‘Twas the night before switching to NetBase Quid, and all through the building, Brand managers were eagerly waiting to see their datasets comingling. Finally, we would have an advanced business intelligence tool, Offering accuracy and transparency to our...