What is Social Listening?
Tuning into what consumers are saying tells you everything you could ever need to know about your audience – allowing you to say exactly the right thing when you speak.
3 Things you Need to Know
- Social media listening is searching the web and the social space to see what’s being said about your company, your competitors and other topics of interest.
- There are dozens of different ways to use social listening for your business.
- Natural language processing (NLP) is key to obtaining accurate customer sentiment.
What is "Social Listening" for
Are demographics useless then? No – but they’re not the end-all-be-all. Demographics give you a starting point – that audience you assume you have. But when you delve into psychographic attributes you’re often surprised to discover your audience is more expansive than you realized.
How to gain better results with Social Listening?
- Segments of “feel-alike” users – those with shared interests they are passionate about, because emotion is what drives social sharing.
- Which channels your audience is most active on – they might not be the ones you expect.
- The content, topics, and trends your audience can’t help but interact with and share.
- Who your Advocates and Influencers are that drive the most engagement.
- Where is the most opportunity to connect with audiences psychographic attributes.
Social Listening Articles
Lorsque votre marque est prête à utiliser son outil d'écoute sociale pour capturer des "informations sociales" et commencer à mettre en œuvre des informations précises et exploitables dans sa stratégie, vous aurez trouvé un excellent point de départ ! Nous partageons...
Crisis management sounds intuitive when one is not in the midst of a crisis. This is why developing a crisis management plan ahead of time, and ensuring everyone knows about it is key. And we’re going to help you do exactly that! And here’s why you need to drop...
Social trends are everything online and keeping up with them is a job in itself.Every platform on the social web is home to trends in one form or another, but one site - TikTok - has become a super popular hub for brands and influencers, as it is where many of today’s...