What is Social Listening?
Tuning into what consumers are saying tells you everything you could ever need to know about your audience – allowing you to say exactly the right thing when you speak.
3 Things you Need to Know
- Social media listening is searching the web and the social space to see what’s being said about your company, your competitors and other topics of interest.
- There are dozens of different ways to use social listening for your business.
- Natural language processing (NLP) is key to obtaining accurate customer sentiment.
What is "Social Listening" for
Are demographics useless then? No – but they’re not the end-all-be-all. Demographics give you a starting point – that audience you assume you have. But when you delve into psychographic attributes you’re often surprised to discover your audience is more expansive than you realized.
How to gain better results with Social Listening?
- Segments of “feel-alike” users – those with shared interests they are passionate about, because emotion is what drives social sharing.
- Which channels your audience is most active on – they might not be the ones you expect.
- The content, topics, and trends your audience can’t help but interact with and share.
- Who your Advocates and Influencers are that drive the most engagement.
- Where is the most opportunity to connect with audiences psychographic attributes.
Social Listening Articles
Même si vous savez déjà de quel genre d'outils vous avez besoin et pourquoi, il est judicieux de valider vos conclusions. Il existe un grand nombre d'outils de premier plan pour les réseaux sociaux que vous pouvez considérer tandis que nous débutons l'année 2021. Nous...
The sustainability movement has reached critical mass, and veganism has seen a nuclear-level explosion in popularity alongside it. And in case you haven’t heard, Veganuary is a month-long challenge to try on a vegan lifestyle at the beginning of every year that’s...
There are a good number of top social media tools to have on your radar as get into the thick of things here in 2021. So, we have an updated list that captures shifting trends, technology advances, and the corresponding social analytics and social media management...