What is Social Listening?
Tuning into what consumers are saying tells you everything you could ever need to know about your audience – allowing you to say exactly the right thing when you speak.
3 Things you Need to Know
- Social media listening is searching the web and the social space to see what’s being said about your company, your competitors and other topics of interest.
- There are dozens of different ways to use social listening for your business.
- Natural language processing (NLP) is key to obtaining accurate customer sentiment.
What is "Social Listening" for
Are demographics useless then? No – but they’re not the end-all-be-all. Demographics give you a starting point – that audience you assume you have. But when you delve into psychographic attributes you’re often surprised to discover your audience is more expansive than you realized.
How to gain better results with Social Listening?
- Segments of “feel-alike” users – those with shared interests they are passionate about, because emotion is what drives social sharing.
- Which channels your audience is most active on – they might not be the ones you expect.
- The content, topics, and trends your audience can’t help but interact with and share.
- Who your Advocates and Influencers are that drive the most engagement.
- Where is the most opportunity to connect with audiences psychographic attributes.
Social Listening Articles
Trends wechseln, Technologien werden fortschrittlicher und dementsprechend werden auch Social-Analytics- und Social-Media-Management-Tools zunehmend leistungsstärker. Was sind die besten Social-Media-Tools, die Sie 2020 auf dem Schirm haben sollten? Hier finden Sie...
A dynamic story captures the hearts and minds of readers and can add to the value inherent in products by enhancing how they are perceived. The art of the story is ingrained in the human condition and brands that weave engaging storylines around their products and...
Instagram is the modern way to socialize, especially in the last six months as we’ve been socially distanced. It’s more than just an online platform to meet and talk with people – this virtual hotspot is to millennials what malls where to teens in the 1980’s. And it’s...