IMPROVE BRAND HEALTH: ACTIVATE ALERTS TO IDENTIFY ANOMALIES
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
KNOW IF A CRISIS IS ERUPTINGCustomer experience analytics alerts you to sudden changes in brand sentiment to catch emerging issues before they go viral. Crisis management teams gain real-time intelligence and context around emerging customer experience situations to effectively minimize the risk to your brand reputation.
- Benchmark issues to distinguish normal fluctuations from emerging problems that can negatively impact brand health
- Immediately get alerted on changes in perception, drops in sentiment, or an unforeseen issue
- Track mentions of known issues and unexpected changes in the conversation
DETERMINE IF THERE IS A MARKETING-IN-THE-MOMENT OPPORTUNITYIdentifying sudden changes in brand, category, or competitive conversations can be a tremendous advantage for companies with an effective analytics program. Discover "marketing in the moment" opportunities in real-time and act quickly to boost your brand awareness, engage customers, and be top of mind.
- Capitalize on real-time events that give you the opportunity to engage with customers in memorable and unexpected ways
- Be alerted to industry news and events that support key brand attributes and differentiators
- Respond to customer reactions to pop culture, celebrities, and current events in real-time
ASSESS AND COMMUNICATE YOUR PLAN OF ACTIONWhen alerted to sudden changes in brand reputation, you need to quickly decide how best to respond. Get real-time context to assess each situation and develop a plan of action with the appropriate response to engage your customers and protect your brand health.
- Measure the magnitude of each issue to determine the most appropriate response
- Understand the context around an issue to develop your messaging
- Identify the best channels to promote your response and maximize your reach