Ever wonder how global brands such as Coca-Cola, 7-Eleven, and Taco Bell use social media analytics to manage and promote their brands? Then don’t miss our upcoming webinar, The World’s Most Awesome Brands Have This in Common.
On December 3, at 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT, we’ll reveal what the above brands have in common (spoiler alert: it’s US!), and talk about how they use NetBase to power their social media success.
If you’ve been dying to know how NetBase works, this is your opportunity to find out:
- How to gain a dimensional view of your audience by digging for deeper insights on social media
- Why sentiment matters so much, and how you can use it to reach your audience at an individualized level
- How emojis and “slanguage” can affect your analytics, and how to account for both
NetBase Product Marketing Manager, Ryan Taketa, and Marketing Operations Manager, Jami Blackburn, will provide real-world examples from leading brands and agencies that have successfully used the NetBase platform, followed by an actual product demo.
They’ll also share how brands:
- Leverage social campaign management to increase PR value
- Save huge on year-over-year cost of services
- Cut monthly call center volume for customer care nearly in half
The 30-minute presentation will also cover how you can replicate big brands’ social marketing success by using NetBase’s suite of products, including our latest offering, Audience 3D.
A3D is the first product on the market powered by Twitter’s Audience API – offering brands and marketers the opportunity to go beyond what consumers are talking about, and discover what they truly mean and what they are passionate about.
We know what we offer brands, but you don’t have to take our word for it. We recently received two big compliments from our users: inclusion as one of two top leaders in the G2 Crowd Grid℠ for Social Media Suites, and on the top Social Media Management Tools and Social Media Monitoring Tools TrustMaps™ by TrustRadius. Their satisfaction is the best argument we can offer.
So join us December 3 for the webinar, The World’s Most Awesome Brands Have This in Common, to find out how we can help you join the ranks of awesome brands having an impact on social media.