G2 Crowd, one of the largest business software review platforms with 45,000+ users, just released its Winter 2016 Grid for Social Media Suites and guess who’s one of two top Leaders? Yes, NetBase!
We hate self-congratulatory blog posts as much as the next person, but in this case we are extra proud of the honor because without our brand ambassadors out there (our users – you!), we would not have made it to this highly-selective list.
To be one of only two Social Suites Leaders is quite amazing.
User love is the highest compliment
The G2 Crowd Grid℠ for Social Media Suites is determined by “customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact) and placed into four categories on the Grid.”
NetBase scored in the top three in the Leaders product category. G2 defines its four categories as follows:
- Leaders (that’s us!) offer social media suites products that are rated highly by G2 Crowd users and have substantial scale, market share, and global support and service resources.
- High Performers provide products that are highly rated by their users, but have not yet achieved the market share and scale of the vendors in the Leader category.
- Contenders have significant market presence and resources, but their products have received below average user satisfaction ratings or have not yet received a sufficient number of reviews to validate their products.
- Niche products do not have the market presence of the Leaders. They may have been rated positively on customer satisfaction, but have not yet received enough reviews to validate their success.
According to G2, social media suites provide a number of key benefits, including:
- Following your brand mentions with live updates – like our NetBase LIVE Pulses™
- Using paid social media marketing to reach new audiences – the way we leverage promoted tweets
- Monitoring social analytics to reveal customer habits and interests – which we do in all dimensions
- Identifying and leveraging key customers who are brand advocates – this happens easily when you become BFF’s with your followers
Our products are designed to not only meet, but to exceed, the above expectations, and it’s always fantastic to hear when we are succeeding.
We’re excited to continue offering brands and marketers a dimensional view of consumers on social, powered by human language and emotion.
And we’ll have some amazing new things in store as we head into 2016. Thank you for your feedback and support – if we’re great, it’s because you make us that way!
New to NetBase? Get in touch for more information on how our deep social listening software can change the way you engage with your audience on social.