Shopping solutions to help analyze your data can feel as overwhelming as the data at times!
Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just ASK someone with a deep knowledge of the space for their thoughts around everything social data, from where social data is headed to what brands should be focusing on as it continues to evolve?
Well, now you can.
NetBase Ask Our CMO Series offers direct access to our CMO Pernille Bruun-Jensen. She’ll be sharing her experienced understanding of the space and answering your questions to help your organization make smart decisions and keep pace with the speed of social.
Need a jumping off point? Here’s a sampling of questions you’ll likely see answered:
- As social insights and big data merge, where is social data headed, and what should brands be doing to prepare for future changes?
- How much will the Internet of Things impact/influence social data?
- Should brands be looking for ways to integrate data offered by wearables and the like now? And if so, how?
- Why should my business care about social “data” when we don’t have much of a presence online?
- How does social listening pinpoint more specific audience segments exactly?
- What should I be looking for beyond mentions and keywords?
- How can social data help my company avoid costly online mistakes?
- What is the newest way brands are targeting prospective clients – and should I do it too?
The potential questions are endless, limited only by your willingness to ask them! Whatever your role in your organization, and whatever the question, you can ask Pernille. And yes, she’ll even entertain a few off-topic inquiries, within reason! You’ll have to check back to see which ones slip by.
Submit questions here, and be sure to check back often for answers!